These cups are simple to make and so delicious! The peppermint in them is refreshing, so perfect for Summer, and the dark chocolate against the white chocolate is a heavenly combination. They melt in your mouth, and they have just the right amount of sweetness. If you are in need of a chocolate fix, give these a try!
CBD Peppermint Chocolate Cups
Makes 6 large cups
- 3/4 cup mint chocolate, or dark chocolate chopped or vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao butter (2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Peppermint CBD Oil
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.